Our school operates a Healthy Canteen in accordance with guidelines established by the Department of School Education and Training and the Department of Health and Healthy Canteens NSW.
Since late 2011, the Canteen has been implementing 'The Fresh Tastes NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy', to ensure our kids have healthy and nutritious food options.
The new healthy canteen strategy was introduced in May 2017 and is mandatory from 2020. For more information please visit:
Liz Grant manages the Canteen with assistance from parent volunteers. Haylee Brugman and Laura Elia are the Canteen Assistants.
Volunteers are always needed and much appreciated. If you are able to volunteer in the canteen please see Liz, Haylee or Laura in the canteen or email the Canteen Secretary (email address below).
Normal “duty” time is from 9:30am to 2:00pm.
The Canteen is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Recess and Lunch.
How to Order Your Lunch
- Orders must be placed online via Flexi schools by 9.15am.
- Register with www.flexischools.com.au
- Lunch orders are picked up by the class lunch monitors just before lunch and taken to their classroom for distribution.
- Children who have pre-ordered frozen items or hot chocolate (in winter) will receive a voucher stapled to their lunch order bag. They can then take this voucher to the canteen to collect their item at lunch time.
- Sushi is available on Mondays and Fridays only.
Download the current Canteen Menu
Canteen Contact Details & Committee
|Canteen Manager||Liz Grant||0408 787 804|