Our school operates a Healthy Canteen in accordance with guidelines established by the Department of School Education and Training and the Department of Health and Healthy Canteens NSW.
Since late 2011, the Canteen has been implementing 'The Fresh Tastes NSW Healthy School Canteen Strategy', to ensure our kids have healthy and nutritious food options.
The new healthy canteen strategy was introduced in May 2017.
Liz Grant manages the Canteen with assistance from parent volunteers. Haylee Brugman is the Canteen Assistant.
Volunteers are always needed and much appreciated. If you are able to volunteer in the canteen please see Liz or Haylee in the canteen or email the Canteen Secretary (email address below).
Normal “duty” time is from 9:30am to 2:00pm.
The Canteen is open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Recess and Lunch. Currently the Canteen is also open Recess and Lunch on a Monday on a trial basis.
How to Order Your Lunch
- Orders must be placed online via Flexi schools by 9.15am.
- Register with www.flexischools.com.au
- Lunch orders are picked up by the class lunch monitors just before lunch and taken to their classroom for distribution.
- Children who have pre-ordered frozen items or hot chocolate (in winter) will receive a voucher stapled to their lunch order bag. They can then take this voucher to the canteen to collect their item at lunch time.
- Sushi is available on Fridays only in terms 1 & 4 and must be ordered by 9.15am Thursday.
Menu - Term 1, 2017
Download the current Canteen Menu
Meal Deals are held throughout the year, usually on the last day that the canteen is open each term and are advertised in the newsletter. Meal Deals must be ordered via Flexi-schools 2 days prior to the meal deal date.
Canteen Contact Details & Committee
|Canteen Manager||Liz Grant||0408 787 804|